As more and more people pay more attention to the problem of water pollution, everyone will choose to use the ion exchanger, but we must pay attention to several protection measures for the fuselage during use, so as to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. Let me introduce the matters needing attention when using the switch:
First, when installing pure water equipment, in order to avoid the membrane wire breakage due to the large water flow, we need to install a pressure reducing valve.
2. If the water supply equipment is not used for a few days, first drain the water for 5 to 10 minutes, because the water stored in the reverse osmosis water supply equipment is no longer sanitary.
3. If the water supply equipment is used again after the tap water is stopped, the water should be put in for a while to discharge the pollutants in the pipeline, otherwise the pollutants in the pipeline may block the membrane holes of the purified water.
Fourth, in the process of use
1. It is necessary to keep the humidity of the ultrafiltration membrane, because the ultrafiltration membrane of the reverse osmosis water supply equipment is hydrophilic, and the normal flux of water can be maintained only when the moisture is kept.
2. Even the dry film is moisturized by other protective liquids, so moisturizing is the key to improving the service life of reverse osmosis water supply equipment.
Fifth, we should periodically flush the water supply equipment of the ion exchanger, so that the average service life of the water supply equipment can be extended. After the energy-saving water dispenser has been used for a large number of times, you can contact your local service department.
6. The water output of the equipment is closely related to the water quality, pressure, water flow and temperature of the raw water. Therefore, when using an energy-saving water dispenser, pay attention to the temperature of the water not exceeding 45 degrees and the pressure not exceeding 5 kg. Damaged.
Many people now pay more and more attention to their physical health, so there are many requirements for water safety. With the application of ion exchangers, we care about its maintenance and precautions, so that the service life will be longer. Only to ensure that the water we get from it is healthy and safe.