Ion exchanger is a very good water quality exchange equipment. The water quality of this equipment is strong, and it has obvious applications in many industries such as medicine, industry and textiles, so its water inlet is required, and we will introduce it to you below. The following equipment water requirements:
1. The pH should be equal to 4-7.
2. Turbidity (NTU) <10.
3. The residual chlorine content is <0-1mg / L.
4. Mud density index: SDI value <5.
5. The hardness should be between 10-250mg / L.
6. Organic matter content (COD) <3mg / L.
6. Temperature conditions are usually between 1 and 45 ° C.
8. Iron content (mg / L): Fe <0.05 when dissolved oxygen is> 5mg / L.
Ion exchanger is a kind of pure water treatment equipment, which can improve the purity of water quality through processing and performance. Therefore, we have high requirements for the quality of its incoming water. In order not to cause the equipment to fall short or cause problems, we should follow the steps to To avoid unnecessary trouble.