Ion exchanger is a very common device. We usually do its detection when it is used. This is to better understand the performance of the device and to master the working principle of control. It is convenient to use. Let us introduce the detection and control principle of the equipment:
1. The adsorption order of strong acidic cation resin to various cations in water is: Fe3 +> Al3 +> Ca2 +> Mg2 +> Na +> H +.
2. The ability of Na + to be adsorbed by metal ions in water is weak. During ion exchange, the various ion adsorption layers of the resin layer gradually move down, and H + is replaced by other cations. When the protective layer penetrates, the first layer of Na + leaks.
3. The adsorption capacity of HSiO3- is weak, so when the various ion adsorption layers of the resin layer gradually move down, OH- is replaced by other anions. When the protective layer penetrates, the first layer of HSiO3- leaks.
4. The adsorption order of strong basic anion resin to various anions in water is: SO42-> NO3-> Cl-> OH-> HCO3-> HSiO3-.
5. The equation is: n ++ nRH = RnA + nH +, HCO3- + H + = H2O + CO2 ↑, where A represents a metal cation and R is a resin group.
6. Supervision of the anion exchanger is based on silicon leakage. The reaction equation is: Bm- + mROH = RmB + mOH-, where B represents the acid anion and R is the resin group.
7. Therefore, the supervision of ion exchanger failure is based on sodium leakage.
If the ion exchanger wants to keep it in the original state for a long time without failure, then its detection and control principles must be well done. In this way, the equations are used for calculations, and the calculated results are more accurate. Will solve easily, thus extending its service life.
Previous ： Nothing Next ： Applications of ion exchangers in various industries